December 3, 2012

Blood Brother



I am excited to share that Blood Brother, the film my boyfriend and close friends have been working on, has made it to Sundance! Its such an honor and it will do so much to help the children in the orphanage. If you haven't seen the trailers please check them out and be inspired.

On another note, I am sad to say that its been a good number of months since I have done anything remotely artistic. A few conversations with coworkers and the fact that I will have next to nothing to spend on Christmas gifts has motivated me to get back in the game and get to work. I'm hoping to make all of my gifts this year and if I'm feeling particularly productive I'll post a few DIY posts about the projects so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...